Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada – The new HR Research Institute advisory board will guide valuable research related to human experience in the workplace. The accompanying virtual event will present the research and present webcasts on trends, best practices, and insights to educate HR Professionals.
HR.com, the largest network of human resources (HR) professionals, has announced their Advisory Board for the “State of Human Experience 2022” to bring together thought leaders for collaboration, sharing knowledge, and providing valuable insights. Their expertise will help organizations navigate a range of issues related to the employee experience in today’s work environment through annual research and education of HR professionals.
Working closely with HR.com’s HR Research Institute (HRRI), the newly-appointed board of industry experts and thought leaders will counsel on the most impactful topics and key areas with how ever-changing human experience looks in today’s organizations and workforces. The resulting research study will provide a detailed snapshot of today’s human experience and where it’s headed in the near future, especially considering the pandemic’s effect on the work environment.
The research insights and findings will be published in a major report and will be further distilled into a two-page infographic. The results will also be featured at the complimentary virtual event, The State of Human Experience in the Workplace, scheduled for February 16-17, 2022. Free for interested HR professionals, this two-day event will include informative webcast sessions with experts and thought leaders, most of which qualify for certification learning credits.
The advisory board’s guidance will be invaluable in ensuring both the research and the virtual event are best-in-class for HR professionals in attendance, as well as addressing today’s top concerns.
The state of the industry research will closely examine several areas of human experience including:
- Indicators of today’s employee experience and the impact of those experiences on issues such as well-being, engagement, performance and retention
- The human experience and why some experts advocate examining such issues from the perspective of the “whole person,” seeing workers as fellow human beings and allowing us to consider the experiences of other stakeholders, such as customers, contractors, service providers and more
- The roles that various HR functions play in shaping the employee experience, from performance management to benefits programs to corporate culture and the company brand
- The HR and talent management initiatives that have the strongest impact on human experience
The newly appointed ‘State of Human Experience 2022’ Advisory Board is comprised of the following industry thought leaders:
- James Anderson, Co-Founder, Peachy Mondays
- Carolyn Beal, HXM Suite Lead, Solution Marketing, SAP SuccessFactors
- Juan Luis Betancourt, CEO, Humantelligence
- Theresa Harkins-Schulz, Senior Vice President- Customer Experience, Inspirus | Sodexo
- Scott Johnson, CEO, Motivisity
- Anne Maltese, Director of People Insights, Quantum Workplace
- Viktor Mirovic, Co-Founder & CEO, KeenCorp
- Cheryl Morrison Deutsch, President & Chief Experience Officer, Zillion Group
- Sam Stroman, VP Marketing, AwardCo
- Ewan Speirs, VP Marketing, WorkForce Software
- AJ Whalen, Director, Marketing & Partner Engagement, SpinifexIT
- Emily Wilson, Global Head of Product Marketing, Qualtrics
- David Yang, CEO & Co-Founder, Yva.ai
The HR Research Institute releases annual “State of the Industry” research reports in a variety of HR topic areas, including the first annual report on this topic, The State of Human Experience in the Workplace 2021: Improve talent management by gaining a better understanding of employee engagement, which was published February 2021.
Additional HR.com research reports and infographics, always free, can be downloaded anytime at hr.com/hrresearchinstitute
At HR.com, we are committed to educating HR professionals and helping them build meaningful careers. When it comes to HR, we connect them with everything they need and almost 2 million HR pros agree! They rely on the HR.com community as the foremost, trusted resource for education, career development, networking, and compliance. Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 HR-themed ePublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation that guarantees passing SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as valuable HR tools, and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365. Visit www.HR.com to maximize your potential.
For more company news, check out HR.com News.